Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers to have surgery...
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Canthony said:
Also, week 16 is against the Vikings. Like I said, they muster up 2 wins and we lose a couple... He will be back or at least he will try
I'll add this: I wouldn't put dirt on the Packer's grave quite yet. They have enough talent to stick around games. Big test upcoming against New Orleans. 
Meh...They have some nice bit players but in reality he makes EVERYONE on that team better. IMO they're .500 without him on their best days.

That said, they've had a horseshoe up their asz's for 25 years.

I called it first the day he got hurt. Would not be shocked to see him make a come-back @ Lamblow on 12/23.  But the Pack better be smelling contention and I don't think that will be the case. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
@Canthony said:
Also, week 16 is against the Vikings. Like I said, they muster up 2 wins and we lose a couple... He will be back or at least he will try
I'll add this: I wouldn't put dirt on the Packer's grave quite yet. They have enough talent to stick around games. Big test upcoming against New Orleans. 
Meh...They have some nice bit players but in reality he makes EVERYONE on that team better. IMO they're .500 without him on their best days.

That said, they've had a horseshoe up their asz's for 25 years.

I called it first the day he got hurt. Would not be shocked to see him make a come-back @ Lamblow on 12/23.  But the Pack better be smelling contention and I don't think that will be the case. 
Agreed.  He is their offense, with his shitty knack for exploiting penalties and turning busted plays into big plays.

But I don't think they are a good team without him.  No running game, injuries on both sides of the ball.  Their dbs are so thin Serwanga is getting ready for a return.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Canthony said:
You hope we lose a couple....hmmm.
No. The NFC is ours now. 

[Image: f19l4ymk5siz.jpeg]