Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The magical prick
You don't have to go incognito mode to view this thread 

I'm not buying this Aaron Rodgers is done for the year ( I will believe it when I see it)  I get the feeling it's not as bad as it's being "reported" by the Packers and it's setting up for the Miraculous healing power of Aaron Rodgers" (actual statement by one of the talking heads on Sunday)  

Ditto

I laughed out loud when I heard the words "Miraculous healing powers", like come on. He is a human being. Of course much was made of Adrian Peterson and his comeback from his first knee injury and some of that same stuff was uttered.... but he did actually come back and had a spectacular season. I guess I don't exactly see a history of Rodgers healing quickly. 

Yeah Mike's correct....everyone was lauding ADs "magical healing" too.
"Super human" all that stuff.

Don't forget Randall Cunningham and his statement about "His wife laid healing hands on him" and he was miraculously able to come back in one week after having his knee scoped. I've always felt that there was a story that he got his knee scoped to allow Brad Johnson back on the field. And then unfortunately Brad got hurt and miraculously Cunningham was able to step right back in. 

Maybe he'll see Mathews doctor for some of that "special medication"??

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Maybe he'll see Mathews doctor for some of that "special medication"??
Estrogen?