Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thor’s Hammer 10-13-2017

[Image: TH_New_slide.png?fit=630%2C350&ssl=1]Thor’s Hammer 10-13-2017
The crew is shorthanded this week but they are still rowing the boat. They break down an ugly win in Chicago, talk about the return of Teddy to the practice field, and prep us for the Green Bay Pac…

Read the full story here

Wow! Man I take a day off and I get pummeled!!!! Don't worry guys I will be back next week to get this thing on track! Hahahahaha!

I listened in last night while I was running errands...  Trubisky reminds me a lot of Blake Bortles early in his career.  Mobile, good accuracy on the move, but has a lot of turnovers.  Just my first impression...

As far as Bradford, I agree with Bob...  I think the chances of the Vikings re-signing him are trending down.  I'm pretty sure the Vikings let him play out the last year of his deal because they wanted him to prove he was worth a long-term extension by replicating his play last season and more importantly...  staying HEALTHY.  He played like a stud against New Orleans, but what the hell happened after that???  Just a strange scenario where he took a beating last year and never missed a game...  yet this season, he was barely hit and wasn't sacked against the Saints and it looks like he could miss the majority of the season with a mysterious knee injury...  That was a major gut punch for this fan.

If Case continues to be Case (inconsistent week to week) and Bradford can't get healthy quickly...  I think Teddy will get a chance to start after the bye week.  That would give him a full month of practice reps before potentially seeing the field.  We'll see how the next couple weeks go and how the QB situation settles out...  GV may be right...  our franchise QB may not be on the roster.

Buckle up for this weekend's game, boys!  I had a bad feeling prior to our home game against Green Bay last year and was shocked by our win...  I have the same type of feeling this year...  so maybe...  We win again?  

BOOM

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Wow! Man I take a day off and I get pummeled!!!! Don't worry guys I will be back next week to get this thing on track! Hahahahaha!
Pummeled??  Man we applauded you, as well as Skolt for being dads first!   THEN we made fun of you.  Hahahahaha

This is going to be one hell of a roller coaster from now till we see who is starting at QB in 2018...

He has a legit question that went unanswered;
How come most seasons we play the Packers early at home and late in Green Bay, and why do the Packers always get extra time off the week we play them?
Here is the answer: The schedule makers are Packers fans.