Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linval Joseph leading Vikings’ impressive run defense
The Chicago Bears’ offense doesn’t have much bite. They currently rank 29th in points per game and 23rd in total yards. But Chicago’s lone offensive success story this year, an overtime win over the Pittsburgh Steelers, included 222 yards rushing.Overall the Bears rank seventh in yards per carry, but the Minnesota Vikings are currently tied for the third best defense against the run, allowing just 3.1 yards per carry.

Defensive coordinator George Edwards said the team’s run stuffing has started in the middle with Pro Bowl nose tackle Linval Joseph.
http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2017/1...n-defense/

I think this was one of the best signings to start this defense. I was stoked when we signed him. I am glad the rush defense is finally coming around this year.

This generation of Pat Williams...Maybe even better than big old Pat. Pat had KW most of his years. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
This generation of Pat Williams...Maybe even better than big old Pat. Pat had KW most of his years. 

That is tough to say... I think Joseph has more all out talent than Pat but Pat had Kwil like you said.