Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who To Start...Beastmode or Gallman?
I've got Lynch in the lineup, but it looks like Gallman is going to get the majority of the work Sunday...he looked really good vs the Bucs last weekend...Lynch without Carr seems like a bad option...

Post your FF quandaries HERE...

Marshawn should get a heavier workload with Carr out, but it's hard to trust him given he's only scored 1 TD in four games.  As far as Gallman, everyone looks good against the Bucs, but he showed some nifty moves.

I'd lean towards Gallman... but don't send me an hate mail if he stinks it up and Lynch scores 2 TDs.  LOL

I've got one...  2-QB league...  4 pts per passing TD, -1 pt per INT, AND -1 pt per sack...

I'm starting Rivers, but need to decide on my second QB.  My choices are Palmer vs Philly or Tyrod vs Cincy.

Thoughts?  I'm leaning towards Tyrod Taylor because of his rushing ability.

And yes, my QBs are not very good.  But I'm 4-0 and in first place because I loaded up on WRs and RBs early and had to scrape together this group.

I'd go Palmer with the same stipulations you put on your advice to me...

I had a good one prior to yesterday...  1-pt PPR league.  Devonta Freeman is on a bye and I was debating between Doug Martin fresh off a suspension against the Patriots last night or Andre Ellington as my RB2.  Went with Ellington and watched Martin score 15 pts on my bench...  We'll see if I made the right choice.