Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradford; "It's night and day"

Sam Bradford - QB - Vikings

Sam Bradford (knee) said he feels "much better" and will practice again on Friday.

That's two practices in a row for Bradford to start the week, putting him on track to suit up Monday night in Chicago. "The two weeks between practices, it's night and day," he said. The Bears aren't a lay-down matchup, especially at Soldier Field, but Bradford's return should elevate Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen.

Source: Andrew Krammer on Twitter

Really hope he can make it back.  I like Keenum as a backup, but it would be great to see Bradford healthy and playing again.

bradford > keenum. especially when the D knows we will be passing 65%. itll be great to have floyd back too. but im still feeling (from the vids being posted) bradford isnt playing until GB.

It would be a huge boost to the offense to get Bradford back under center.  Fingers crossed he can suit up and play well Monday night...

Bradford back...Murray at least...serviceable...we could do some damage...

I hope Bradford can play.  

But to be honest - i don't mind our backups. 

I hate to call a game in the first week of October a must win...but the reality of it is that this is a must win...would like to have our QB1 out there if he's at full capacity...we simply cannot go 0-2 in the division this early on...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I hate to call a game in the first week of October a must win...but the reality of it is that this is a must win...would like to have our QB1 out there if he's at full capacity...we simply cannot go 0-2 in the division this early on...
And with GB up next (and hopefully coming-off a loss @ Dallas) we need Bradford sharp, not knocking off the rust for the first time since game 1. 

Yes, I hate calling any game with the Vikes @ Chicago a must win, but this is close.

3 days in a row practicing. Looking good.

Quote: @"twgerber" said:
3 days in a row practicing. Looking good.
To what extent we dont know though.  The part of practice open to the media is only 10 minutes at the start to its warm ups mostly,  no real good indication I that time of how a lower body injury is coming along.