Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barr poppin
http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/video...580e0d1642

Barr was putting in some hits.  Playing very physical this year.  And showing some sweet feet to avoid a nasty dive for his knees.

Didn't think he was that vocal...should have had that pick...going to be a tough decision coming up...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Didn't think he was that vocal...should have had that pick...going to be a tough decision coming up...
Do you mean a possible contract for Barr? I would lean towards letting him get into next season, but their approach has been to finish extensions before the 5th year starts, so you're probably right. 

His number next year is north of $12 million...I think we can do better...

I agree Barr had a nice game, but what happened to Kendricks?  Yuck, he missed tackles and looked a bit lost out there.  Not the kind of leader you'd want at MLB.  Hope they both bring 'A' games on Monday night.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Did you hear his comments on that after the play?  He said he turned and the ball was on him, thought no way Stafford would throw that with him right there.