Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You tell me, whats the bigger surprise?
We're just past the 1/4 mark of the season. Some surprises I see:

Commodes 4/1
Bengals 1/4
Vikings 5/0
Jags 1/4

Vikings have to be the biggest surprise of the 4....Bengals not far behind.

Typical NFL, always something unexpected to begin each season. Honestly, from the national media perspective it has to be Minnesota being 5-0 out of the gate with Sam Darnold. So many national types just 100% dismissed the Vikings with 'journeyman bust' Sam Darnold leading the charge. A few people suspected it wasn't going to be a shit show, but not many on the national media stage. And certainly not to this successful extent.

49ers at 2-3 and the Rams at 1-4 is pretty surprising.

I'm not as surprised the Bengals are 1-4. Tee Higgins missed a bunch of time with injury during training camp and Chase held out. Offense wasn't clicking early and they lost a couple close games.

I'm surprised the Vikings are 5-0 with their schedule, but I thought Aaron Jones and the defense would improve us where 2-3 or 3-2 was possible early.

For me, it's the Commanders at 4-1 that is the most surprising. I didn't think Jayden Daniels would be this efficient as a passer and I was skeptical retread Dan Quinn would have them playing this well right out of the gate. They look like the best team in the NFC East.

Wash v Dallas will be some fun match-up's as the year progresses.

I agree MB, SF's record (and their loss to a mediocre AZ team) is a pretty big surprise.

Rams for me not so much - not with the injuries they've had.