Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's hear it for one Kevin William O'Connell
Only 39 years old. The tall Sean McVay. I've never had more confidence and been more impressed by a Viking's coach since Bud Grant. He's the dude that's going to get us the trophy. He's going to have his QB and then watch out: whether its McCarthy (which I believe is the road forward) or Darnold (Ginger Jesus). This is an offensive league and you need the next young 'genius' head coach. You give him a Flores D, and its the real deal. Just take a second and think about how nuts it is what he's doing with Darnold. This was a guy who said he was 'seeing ghosts' on the football field with the Jets, to this strapping, gunslinger dude who is slinging the rock, going through progressions, a captain on the team and leads the NFL in TD passes. Its like some movie, because its not very believable otherwise. But they are doing it. THEY. 

0.0% chance this dude doesn't get a massive contract extension. The team is in excellent hands. 

[Image: 01j35vvkzmywgy5fv28a.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like StickierBuns's post:

Lots more to play out this year, but I've seen enough to pay the man and keep him in the fold for a long time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

It's time to extend him. Locking up Flores would be awesome, as would extending KAM.