Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of beat up teams right now in the NFL
Lots of starters out. Vikings right now are healthier than anytime thus far this season. Hock on deck. Fingers crossed it continues. It can all change week to week, but healthy teams win games as the season goes on. 

This isn't a jinx on the team, its just a fact as we stand currently. I'll say it again: IT CAN CHANGE IN A HEARTBEAT. I know this. Hell, last year was a freaking nightmare for Minnesota. Things are fine until they aren't. Is that enough qualifying for you superstitious types? Wink But it can't be denied as of this moment. We deserve a little luck in that arena.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

And we should get Ivan Pace back very soon, maybe as soon as this week. Grugier Hill has an int in each of the 2 games he started for Pace. Will be good to have both. I don't know when to expect TJ or Risner. TJ could be a huge addition - I hope he can play against the Lions at home after the bye, but not counting on it.

(3 hours ago)dadevike Wrote: And we should get Ivan Pace back very soon, maybe as soon as this week. Grugier Hill has an int in each of the 2 games he started for Pace. Will be good to have both. I don't know when to expect TJ or Risner. TJ could be a huge addition - I hope he can play against the Lions at home after the bye, but not counting on it.

KOC said today he's back and ready for London.

(3 hours ago)dadevike Wrote: And we should get Ivan Pace back very soon, maybe as soon as this week. Grugier Hill has an int in each of the 2 games he started for Pace. Will be good to have both. I don't know when to expect TJ or Risner. TJ could be a huge addition - I hope he can play against the Lions at home after the bye, but not counting on it.

The fan in me hopes we don't bring him back against Detroit just cuz I don't want to see Joseph go after his knee in his first game back.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MAD GAINZ's post:

(3 hours ago)MAD GAINZ Wrote: The fan in me hopes we don't bring him back against Detroit just cuz I don't want to see Joseph go after his knee in his first game back.

Reading the tea leaves on TJ, I don't expect to see him until week 8 or 9.