Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright then.....
...the shit just got real today. Legit team on both sides of the ball. Slingin' Sammy looking smooth. Big, big day for the D. Crowd was out of their minds. Buckle up.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952wl18glj9ejrs2ajb5xm...w.gif&ct=g]
[-] The following 3 users Like StickierBuns's post:

The best part is...we still have major players coming back from injury that are impact guys. Dallas Turner, Addison, Hockenson, etc. I'm trying to not get too excited yet, but damn..can't help but feel good about our chances moving forward especially with those guys coming back at some point

And Darnold, the league leader in passing touchdowns. Unbelievable..
[-] The following 2 users Like supafreak84's post:

(2 hours ago)StickierBuns Wrote: ...the shit just got real today. Legit team on both sides of the ball. Slingin' Sammy looking smooth. Big, big day for the D. Crowd was out of their minds. Buckle up.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952wl18glj9ejrs2ajb5xm...w.gif&ct=g]

Buckled in and face shields on!

Last year started 0-3, this year 3-0

Things are about to explode in the national media. If you thought last week was crazy, buckle up. There will be talk about the Vikings being the best defense in the NFL. Hell, the best TEAM in the NFL. There will be more talk about the Vikings extending Darnold. The Darnold hype gonna blow thru the rafters.
[-] The following 2 users Like MaroonBells's post:

(2 hours ago)MaroonBells Wrote: Things are about to explode in the national media. If you thought last week was crazy, buckle up. There will be talk about the Vikings being the best defense in the NFL. Hell, the best TEAM in the NFL. There will be more talk about the Vikings extending Darnold. The Darnold hype gonna blow thru the rafters.

national media? sorry, you need to be prepared so let me help you, in the NFC we will be ranked behind the Lions, Packers, Eagles, 49ers, and Seahawks.

(2 hours ago)MaroonBells Wrote: Things are about to explode in the national media. If you thought last week was crazy, buckle up. There will be talk about the Vikings being the best defense in the NFL. Hell, the best TEAM in the NFL. There will be more talk about the Vikings extending Darnold. The Darnold hype gonna blow thru the rafters.

Good god, could you imagine if we take the packers to the woodshed?  If we stomp the packers, sky is the limit.

(1 hour ago)FLVike Wrote: national media? sorry, you need to be prepared so let me help you, in the NFC we will be ranked behind the Lions, Packers, Eagles, 49ers, and Seahawks.

Good fk rankings.

(1 hour ago)FLVike Wrote: national media? sorry, you need to be prepared so let me help you, in the NFC we will be ranked behind the Lions, Packers, Eagles, 49ers, and Seahawks.

Just watch

Maroon is right, everyone will be jumping on Darnold and the Vikings now...

Our little secret is out.

Me?? Look, I cant get too hi or low at this point. Too much football left to play.

But damn, Supa is right...What does this team look like with Turner, Addison and TJH back?
[-] The following 2 users Like purplefaithful's post: