Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Rodgers done?
I'm sure the Jets and Garrett Wilson expected better. What the hell is he thinking here? 

He was not the same QB in GB the last few years there, not sure how the Jets expected he was going to be a top level QB for them. I don't think they will finish over .500.

He's certainly past prime, but I'm not sure (after the layoff) what's left in the tank?

You would think he can still read a D and find someone open easy enough.

I expected them to be one of the AFC surprises, but I could be way off.

All I know is we gotta play them soon and its across the pond. So some unique challenges.

R-E-L-A-X, he’s just a little rusty…!  Cool Angel
[-] The following 3 users Like Kentis's post:

(4 hours ago)JR44 Wrote: He was not the same QB in GB the last few years there, not sure how the Jets expected he was going to be a top level QB for them.  I don't think they will finish over .500.

Not saying he is still the same player and dont disagree with where they finish. But dont see where he was not the same QB his last few years in GB. Lol he was the MVP 2 of his last 3 years in GB. 17 game average of 39 tds 7 ints, 4201 yards and 108 rating, 34-15 record.

[Image: 81I0Dzwaq9L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg]

Think of talented QBs on other rivalry teams in the past seasons that you looked up to. I mean, there's a fair amount of respect for Jared Goff in Detroit right now. Certainly there was respect over in Green Bay for Favre and Bart Starr back in the day. Tom Brady, surely the GOAT, hard to argue.

I think there is the other side of that equation where you probably had little respect for the QB, regardless of whether they won or lost (these typically won more than they lost, or they would not have had longevity to even be in this conversation).

I'll specifically call out a few that ran the gamut from being poor sports, divas, or criminal. Such as Cam Newton (my memories of him are pouting), DeShawn Watson (criminal), and as for divas...I'll call out both Russell Wilson as well as Aaron Rodgers.

I do not wish ill will on those that I have negative feelings about...I wish them well and wish them away. In the case of Rodgers, his sheer arrogance and imperfect character (you can tell a lot about a guy's family relationships), I wish him everything that he deserves with the Jets.