Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muse to IR with a broken hand
Gaskin elevated from PC and takes his place on the 53 roster.  It's getting a little thin in the TE room right now...

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/inside-the-...man-roster
[-] The following 1 user Likes badgervike's post:

Tonyan is very experienced at TE, but came up with back problems in pre-season. He must be healed enough to be on the PS.
And N'Keal Harry seemed to adapt well enough from WR to TE this pre-season...I would expect Tonyan is ahead of him, based on experience at the position.

cant we just trade for somebody good? the niners season seems to be going in the shitter, how about offering a 2nd for Kittle? worked last time.

(Yesterday, 03:56 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: cant we just trade for somebody good?  the niners season seems to be going in the shitter, how about offering a 2nd for Kittle?  worked last time.

Highly doubt they want Kittle's salary.

Unless Hock has a setback I think they will ride it out with who they have. Maybe they will bring in a practice squad TE, but I don't think they will add one to the gameday roster.
Kudos to Muse for his recovery of the onside kick with a broken bone in his hand.

(Yesterday, 05:04 PM)1VikesFan Wrote: Highly doubt they want Kittle's salary.

I was joking, no way the 9ers sell kittle, especially for a 2nd.

Injuries are always tough to gut out for wins. The Rams are devastated with injuries already. Seems like KOC has been burdened with more than his share during his tenure or does it just seem like it?