Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O'Connell outcoached Shanahan
What a beauty of a game. If you don't believe in KOC and Flo now, you never will. Purdy 0-2 against Minnesota. Wowzer for me, this opens my eyes to some possibilities this year.
[-] The following 5 users Like StickierBuns's post:

KOC and BFLO game MVPs in this one.
[-] The following 2 users Like MaroonBells's post:

Don’t sleep on Darnold. Huge drive while depleted late.
[-] The following 5 users Like Waterboy's post:

(09-15-2024, 04:23 PM)Waterboy Wrote: Don’t sleep on Darnold. Huge drive while depleted late.

What a throw by Darnold on the 97 yarder to Jefferson. 57 yard throw in the air with an easy arm motion, quick release right on him. Brave play call by KOC and even better stand in the pocket dart from Sammy. That boy is just slinging it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

lets not forget some key plays Sam made with his legs to extend plays and drives, thats a key part of the success so far is not having an immobile sack target for a QB. Hell one of the niners sacks today should be credited to Ingram, not only did he give up the pressure that forces Darnold to start scrambling around... he essentially finished Darnold off himself, while wandering around aimlessly without really looking like he was trying to accomplish anything.
[-] The following 4 users Like JimmyinSD's post:

I think the 49'ers had 13 pts going into Q4?

There were times where the zone D was driving me nuts, but how could I legitimately complain?

And we all know that the game was not as close as the score indicated.
That fumble by Aaron Jones at the 1 yard line was a 14-point swing.
To overcome that, and still win...that speaks volumes about this team and the coaching.
[-] The following 2 users Like Montana Tom's post:

(09-16-2024, 11:00 AM)Montana Tom Wrote: And we all know that the game was not as close as the score indicated.
That fumble by Aaron Jones at the 1 yard line was a 14-point swing. 
To overcome that, and still win...that speaks volumes about this team and the coaching.

It was shit like that made us 0-3 last year despite playing good teams well.