Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: AI
(09-11-2024, 07:09 AM)medaille Wrote: I think in a surprising twist, managerial jobs are the easiest ones for AI to replace, outside of simple conversational jobs.

hell I see engineering, and other professional jobs like that. I think I heard a lot of computer coding and website design is already being done by AI.
I dont know that I am ready yet, but how long before we have AI controlling the robotics already used in medical procedures?
Air Traffic Control, who is ready for the human element to be taken out of that stress ball?

I also question the functionality of the future of our race, what is the drive to learn when we have tech to rely on for damn near everything? what do we offer as a race when our tech can provide damn near everything our "professionals" currently do. I think AI in the classroom could be amazing, you could have customized learning plans for every single kid that moves them along and evaluates them as individuals... but at the same time, holy shit, who gets to decided how those things get programmed.. AI already thinks Nazis were people of all color and that a bunch of other shit isnt the way it really was. There needs to be integrity in the oversight instead of more "fake news" events getting programmed into perpetuity.