Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orlovsky: KOC one of NFL's best play callers
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

No doubt. But I'll bet he's pissed about Ham's fumble. After last year and all the preaching and begging and pleading in the offseason about turning the ball over, Ham fumbles on the first series. Giants weren't good enough to take advantage, but that's probably the last team not good enough to take advantage. Can't have it.

If they can bring Sam Darnold back from the dead?

That's one hell of a feat.

Time will tell - SF and Hou are tall orders.

That aside, I like how KOC runs the ship and I think he's going to be the perfect HC for JJM.
[-] The following 3 users Like purplefaithful's post:

I was pontificating on how Zimmer handled being head coach vs. the diametrically opposed KOC style.
From being non-communicative with his "partner", the GM, his QB, and his team.
How chicken shit it was for Zim to leave without acknowledging his team.
Zim is probably okay as a DC, but never, never again as a Head Coach. Time will tell. He's quite a bit younger than Pete Carroll, but totally different temperaments.
By contrast, how communicative, how "evangelical" KOC is, how emotional he allows himself to be, what a even-keeled leader he is. He also allows himself to remember that at its core, the game is fun. He relates better because he actually was on an NFL roster THIS CENTURY!
Look at how often you see him smiling.
This is only his third season and I really see how different he is than most other head coaches. The Wilf's made a wise decision to bring KOC to Minnesota.
If anyone can bring Darnold back from the dead, it truly is KOC.
[-] The following 3 users Like Montana Tom's post:

Pretty damn impressed with Flores frankly
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vanguard83's post:

(09-09-2024, 12:07 PM)MaroonBells Wrote: No doubt. But I'll bet he's pissed about Ham's fumble. After last year and all the preaching and begging and pleading in the offseason about turning the ball over, Ham fumbles on the first series. Giants weren't good enough to take advantage, but that's probably the last team not good enough to take advantage. Can't have it.

That was only Ham’s second fumble in his career I believe. I think he gets a little slack on that one. But yeah it had my hackles up after last years start.
Is this thing on?