Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumps Shooter
I am not sure how this didnt get talked about more ( well considering the slant of our media, and the leadership pulling their strings..I guess I am not surprised )

the patsy for Trumps shooting was training for a year at the same place the FBI and DHS hold their trainings.  The shooters phones has been traced to the same locations that the 3 letter companies meet with informants and other non agency actors.  couple all this with all the head scratchers from that day and the fact that the media dropped the story faster than leo decaprio dumps a 26 year old woman..... how is there not more people asking WTF on this?  Imagine if that had been obama up there... how many years would we have been hearing about that,  fuck sake, JAN 6 still is in the new reel almost daily and that was almost 4 years ago and was really nothing more the breaking and entering.

(08-30-2024, 09:35 AM)JimmyinSD Wrote: I am not sure how this didnt get talked about more ( well considering the slant of our media, and the leadership pulling their strings..I guess I am not surprised )

the patsy for Trumps shooting was training for a year at the same place the FBI and DHS hold their trainings.  The shooters phones has been traced to the same locations that the 3 letter companies meet with informants and other non agency actors.  couple all this with all the head scratchers from that day and the fact that the media dropped the story faster than leo decaprio dumps a 26 year old woman..... how is there not more people asking WTF on this?  Imagine if that had been obama up there... how many years would we have been hearing about that,  fuck sake, JAN 6 still is in the new reel almost daily and that was almost 4 years ago and was really nothing more the breaking and entering.

Do you have a source Jim?

(08-30-2024, 12:03 PM)badgervike Wrote: Do you have a source Jim?

The original was a twitter shot on a memes page I follow,  I found more on it with a quick google search,  but I cant get it to post correctly,  just shows up as a bunch of dots.  The part of the kids phone being pinged to the location near the FBI office in DC was out a few weeks back.

[Image: crooks-inside-job-fbi-dhs-training-fbi.jpg?w=555&ssl=1]

the first post in this forum for vette enthusiasts references the Watters piece.

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/show...?p=2308603&nojs=1

(08-30-2024, 01:20 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: The original was a twitter shot on a memes page I follow,  I found more on it with a quick google search,  but I cant get it to post correctly,  just shows up as a bunch of dots.  The part of the kids phone being pinged to the location near the FBI office in DC was out a few weeks back.

[Image: crooks-inside-job-fbi-dhs-training-fbi.jpg?w=555&ssl=1]

the first post in this forum for vette enthusiasts references the Watters piece.

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/show...?p=2308603&nojs=1

Where is the source for FBI and DHS connections?  He was a member at a local range, the Clairton Sportsman’s Club.   How did Watters make the association?
The closest I can find is this :

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...r-AA1oGf43

"Crooks, 20, visited the Clairton Sportsmen’s Club in Pennsylvania on May 22 around 3:10 p.m., where he practiced alone at the rifle range, according to a club logbook obtained by Sen. Chuck Grassley’s (R-IA) office.

The very next day, beginning at noon, DHS conducted a “police training” at the range with at least three people, club records show.

Clairton’s rifle range where Crooks would have practiced is 200 yards long — more than enough space for him to practice the 150-yard shot he would take at Trump on July 13, wounding the former president and killing a bystander. 

It is unclear whether DHS regularly held trainings there, or if the May 23 visit was an uncommon occurrence."

Is this the basis of Watters "point"?  Who else should be monitoring these ranges, and what would be a Flag?

https://triblive.com/local/records-show-...fle-range/
https://www.wtae.com/article/trump-rally...d/61831292

(08-30-2024, 03:01 PM)BigAl99 Wrote: Where is the source for FBI and DHS connections?  He was a member at a local range, the Clairton Sportsman’s Club.   How did Watters make the association?
The closest I can find is this :

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...r-AA1oGf43

"Crooks, 20, visited the Clairton Sportsmen’s Club in Pennsylvania on May 22 around 3:10 p.m., where he practiced alone at the rifle range, according to a club logbook obtained by Sen. Chuck Grassley’s (R-IA) office.

The very next day, beginning at noon, DHS conducted a “police training” at the range with at least three people, club records show.

Clairton’s rifle range where Crooks would have practiced is 200 yards long — more than enough space for him to practice the 150-yard shot he would take at Trump on July 13, wounding the former president and killing a bystander. 

It is unclear whether DHS regularly held trainings there, or if the May 23 visit was an uncommon occurrence."

Is this the basis of Watters "point"?  Who else should be monitoring these ranges, and what would be a Flag?

https://triblive.com/local/records-show-...fle-range/
https://www.wtae.com/article/trump-rally...d/61831292

Are you insinuating that the "source" could have overstated, or warped context, somehow? NOT THE MEDIA!!

Besides...it's not like they need to do much but let him babble. When he's not blaming unrelated, uninvolved people for security issues on Jan 6, be blames...bacon wind (I think)?

Wow, Donnie Boy....
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

(08-30-2024, 03:18 PM)Zanary Wrote: Are you insinuating that the "source" could have overstated, or warped context, somehow? NOT THE MEDIA!!

Besides...it's not like they need to do much but let him babble. When he's not blaming unrelated, uninvolved people for security issues on Jan 6, be blames...bacon wind (I think)?

Wow, Donnie Boy....

Seems like 2 different talking points without a pause, poor execution on his part, might be more revealing if it wasnt conveniently edited for affect.

(08-30-2024, 05:58 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: Seems like 2 different talking points without a pause,  poor execution on his part,  might be more revealing if it wasnt conveniently edited for affect.

His babbling gaffe collection is approaching "sleepy Joe" levels, and it's not a new problem.

At this point, he should avoid any (further, yet utterly inevitable) signs of his mental infirmity; he might become his own party's stammering liability, and no one is necessarily safe, nowadays....

(08-30-2024, 03:18 PM)Zanary Wrote: Are you insinuating that the "source" could have overstated, or warped context, somehow? NOT THE MEDIA!!

Wow, Donnie Boy....

The issue that gets me are the folk, tools, that this triggers.  Media information is up to the consumer, not the provider, profit for them is feeding conformation bias.  Look at the chain of information by the OP, meme feed to corvette page to fox opinion page concluding some deep state conspiracy "conspiracy".  Folks got to be better consumers,  no one is going to do it for you.   Don't really agree with your opinions on policy, but respect your viewpoint Z. This bipolar society is crap, need better solutions.  One poster talks about Germany, there are some aspects of the Bundestag and the Bundesrat, that are pretty cool.  To over simplify you vote for two parts of the government, one for federal and one for state.  Different elections and political slates, has less emphasis on charisma and personality more on issues.

One discussion I heard that gave me pause was on the effects ancestral origins in Europe and the effects. What are the ancestral origins of America?

Unconventional sources doesnt make the information untrue, call it conspiracy all you want, but those conspiracy sites have been right more than wrong over the last decade. If you look at what went down that day, one just cant accept a lone gunman story, logic just doesnt allow it and maybe these conspiracy connections arent a smoking gun, but scraps here and there certainly leave more questions than answers, and my original point still stands, why is nobody questioning this more? If trump played for the other team i promise you it either wouldnt have happened, or they would be tearing DC down to find all involved. A 20 year old wierdo didnt do this on his own.

(08-31-2024, 07:42 AM)JimmyinSD Wrote: Unconventional sources doesnt make the information untrue,  call it conspiracy all you want,  but those conspiracy sites have been right more than wrong over the last decade.  If you look at what went down that day,  one just cant accept a lone gunman story,  logic just doesnt allow it and maybe these conspiracy connections arent a smoking gun,  but scraps here and there certainly leave more questions than answers,  and my original point still stands,  why is nobody questioning this more?  If trump played for the other team i promise you it either wouldnt have happened, or they would be tearing DC down to find all involved.  A 20 year old wierdo didnt do this on his own.

I've never seen a score card for the conspiracy theories vs mainstream, and I'd be curious if they'd allow for the actual theories vs the shrieked hyperbole involved...by everyone. The "sources" that are basically known for disinformation, face imminent failure for lack of actual content, and/or are fined heavily for spreading BS around flagrantly...aren't sources, they're simply parts of the problem.
I feel the exact same way about every partisan "news" site that notoriously misplaces or even falsifies context to destroy a quote's actual meaning...Newsmax, Salon, Huffpost, and others are all shameless with this.
I think there'll be more noise about Trump's shooter when the investigations conclude, as they're not supposed to say much while in process. Even the media factories that hate him shamelessly mine everything about him for stories, so I know everyone is waiting for ANYTHING from the alphabet agencies.
In the meantime, if the Donald wants to feel same, maybe he should quit disrespecting the Army, when his camp counts on the military being in his pocket come November. I really don't think he's aware of what an offensive assclown he is, and how often.
US Army defends Arlington National Cemetery employee in Trump campaign incident | Reuters