Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta Admit, a Veep Debate Would be Interesting...
...between a guy still backpedaling from pissing off hordes of single women AND step parents (with Harris-esque clumsiness)...

...and the guy who let Minneapolis burn over a career felon and some trash police.

One only had a few years in uniform, but no scandals I've seen...the other had many, but got out just before real deployment and babbles about carrying "weapons in war".

It'd definitely make for interesting viewing, especially when "never trumper" and military records get drug out.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

Look, everyone was on eggshells after Floyd was murdered. 

But I don't agree Waltz let Mpls burn...I'd have 100% been calling him out on it if I thought he did. 

I was here, I lived it and I saw the chaos that precipitated the Guard hitting the streets. There are a # of parties that got "dirty hands" and caused that delay.

(08-17-2024, 09:08 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: Look, everyone was on eggshells after Floyd was murdered. 

But I don't agree Waltz let Mpls burn...I'd have 100% been calling him out on it if I thought he did. 

I was here, I lived it and I saw the chaos that precipitated the Guard hitting the streets. There are a # of parties that got "dirty hands" and caused that delay.

I was (and am still) in Washington state, and the rabble out here used that mess as an excuse to f*** up businesses and neighborhoods for months, with the very, VERY DNC "leadership" basically enabling and encouraging these..."protests"...that were causing millions of dollars in damages to businesses and properties that were just in the paths of stupidly empowered criminals (in my industrial work neighborhood, I may add), and with useless, traitorous s**t like Pramilia Jayapal screaming to defund the police that have since been leaving in droves as crime continues to spike and overdoses hit new records.

I see those same patterns from worthless, spineless junk like Walz, and from every bandwagon DNC douchewaffle that tried to get on the "fight the power" train, all for...what?

Floyd was a horrible human being. He didn't need to be murdered by cops, but the movie about the arrest shows that he also resisted, was in horrible health, and brought up a ton that wasn't really allowed to be part of the conversation at the time...a trend that was pretty much the DNC stock in trade during that era. There's nothing on the laptop, there's nothing in Floyd's pathology report, there's nothing in Biden's dealings...

...at least, nothing until his election is secured, and he's too much of a babbling, senile embarrassment to really prosecute later.

I give the GOP and Trumplestilskin a rough time, here and elsewhere, because he's a lying sack of bottom-level s**t. That doesn't mean I don't see the cowardly and damning optics manipulation of the DNC to be one bit better, and certainly not any more honest. They're just much better at media reach-arounds.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

[Image: babylon-bee-fender-bender-walz-awarded-p...C512&ssl=1]

Ok,  this one is pretty damn funny,  I hope we can all at least agree on that?