Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOC can get mad.....
https://x.com/TPPSkol/status/1811096771021394427

That's the stuff. Have to light them up when its necessary.

(07-10-2024, 01:20 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: https://x.com/TPPSkol/status/1811096771021394427

That's the stuff. Have to light them up when its necessary.

Since he's always so jovial in public, I think many wondered if he had that side to him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post:

I love it, hearing him so pissed about fucking turnovers made me smile.
[-] The following 2 users Like 1VikesFan's post:

That's my coach!

Yeah, he got it. He is the kind of coach I could dream about. But then, keep in mind the sign I have in my tack (saddle) room in my barn. "we used to be somebody". I'm pretty past being coahcable, but as an "adult" I tried, in my new cow horse sports. New muscle memory, new tactics. As an adult, you learn that the rules are different than "the game you grew up with". I guess.
[-] The following 3 users Like Montana Tom's post:

Still only scored a "1" on the "Jerry Burns F-bomb scale"
[-] The following 4 users Like Vanguard83's post:

(07-11-2024, 02:21 PM)Vanguard83 Wrote: Still only scored a "1" on the "Jerry Burns F-bomb scale"

True, but the beloved, departed Burns was an olympic champion at f-bomb deployment. I love to drag up his old footage to shock young fans...!

To be honest, though, the early season issues last year had me in Burns-esque territory. Knowing we were on the verge of being SO good, but having that case of dropsies and...arrrgghh...thinking about what could/should have been still burns.
It's Almost That Time Again, Skol Nation...!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zanary's post:

He is very good, I like the way he works.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anatolewilson's post: