Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A-Aron strikes again
(07-02-2024, 11:59 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: For a whole bunch of reasons, Rogers is "an acquired taste"

Has been from the get-go...

I dont think he's as loved by Pack fans as Favre was, he's hasn't done his own PR any positive service by going public on divisive issues for a pro athlete to take a stand on, and its been a disappointment for all of Jets nation in the what and the how in NY to-date.

On paper the Jets are a strong AFC team with an exemplary D. But now I have my doubts the chemistry required to excel is in that locker room.

I think you'll have Jets fans and then everyone else rooting against Rodgers. He's let his Flake Flag fly for real and now we know what he's about.

Something I truly don't give a shit about.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 1VikesFan's post:

(07-02-2024, 12:09 PM)purplefaithful Wrote:  Its is going to be very interesting to see how Rogers/KC navigate the older QB/Achilles issue this season.

Yep, could be a big issue or a non issue for either one. We'll see I guess. But there's a big difference IMO between 35 and 40, even for QBs. The eldercare bingo room is stuffed with QBs who fell off their cliffs between those two ages. It's like the difference between 27 and 32 for RBs.

(07-03-2024, 07:08 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: Yep, could be a big issue or a non issue for either one. We'll see I guess. But there's a big difference IMO between 35 and 40, even for QBs. The eldercare bingo room is stuffed with QBs who fell off their cliffs between those two ages. It's like the difference between 27 and 32 for RBs.

He'll be 41 in December....but he's had some gently used mileage the last 2 years. That should help him. But I can look at his body and see he's not hitting the weights. I don't sense dedication. I see arrogant cruise control. Personal indulgences the last few years that probably make it VERY hard to go back to a grind mentality that you need to be successful. We'll see.

Obviously the Jets didn’t clear their schedule w/ Kaaron, the nerve of them… Cool Angel
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kentis's post: