Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI.com: Vikings begin a new era
Team preview for the 2024 season. Kind of benign, generic slop but here it is:

https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings-32-teams-...j-mccarthy

Dallas Turner is much more likely to have an impact on the 24 Vikings than JJM.

What a nice problem to have if Addison blossoms into another WR superstar.

These reporters conjecturing about JJM leading the Vikings in 24 are silly and lazy.

24 Vikings are a very hard prediction.

These writers seem to miss the oft-stated position that they are going to bring JJM along slowly, and not rush him into starting (very, very smart). I hope we don't see him during the regular season this year, frankly. That would mean that Dalton was serviceable (or more than serviceable)

(06-10-2024, 01:11 PM)Montana Tom Wrote: These writers seem to miss the oft-stated position that they are going to bring JJM along slowly, and not rush him into starting (very, very smart).  I hope we don't see him during the regular season this year, frankly.  That would mean that Dalton was serviceable (or more than serviceable)

Its the Darnold not the Dalton lol.  One is a red head.  The other looks like he should be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AGRforever's post:

This whole off-season feels like a seismic shift to another direction for the franchise, one the previous 2 seasons were just setting us up for.

2024 feels like a stepping stone to 2025 and beyond; with no other real expectation for me as a fan for this season.

Its a bit weird as my mindset has to shift from hope of a "playoff run" to "enjoy-the-ride"
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post: