Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go BUNGLES!
Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Gotta win division games pure and simple
Lions game is HUGE....Sounds funky saying that @ game 4, but its true. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
Gotta win division games pure and simple
Lions game is HUGE....Sounds funky saying that @ game 4, but its true. 
It is true because the Lions will probably win the division if we can't knock them off at home. They are a better team than Green Bay and the Vikings right now. That will change if the Vikings can knock them off next week.
The Vikings defense better have some steam left in the fourth quarter against them. That's where they tend to win their games.

someone in MN, find where the Lions are staying and set off car alarms all Sat. Night

GB has not looked good this year. Both wins are against teams trying to stay out of the cellar in their respective divisions, and yes I'm including SEA in that list. Their offense is so poor, I'm not sure I can see 7 wins from them.

Then you have CIN and Andy Misfire Dalton. While the talking heads will hammer home GB's comeback win, how did it ever get to that in the first place? Did anyone see Dalton playing? He was just as bad as the first two weeks yet still managed to log a couple of offensive TDs against GB. Missed a wide open WR in the end zone during the 4th. Missing Green wide open across the middle of the field. Taking sacks as he stood there dazed and confused in the pocket. Any professional QB that needs to call TO before the first snap of OT deserves to lose.

The talking point should be how poorly GB has played overall these first three games, not Erin's flashes of heroics.