Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caleb Williams, Jared Goff and Jordan Love
....and in Minnesota? We'll find out tomorrow night. Big, BIG pick for the Vikings and their direction. The rest of the NFCN is set. Easy to forget that Goff is only 29 years old, he's got 5 years left for sure. The dude is like a machine when he's on. 

No pressure, Minnesota.....its only everything.

[Image: uh-oh.gif]

If the Vikings hit on their QB, they still have the best offense in the division and should be right there with the others. If they don't, it's going to be a long 2 or 3 years until we draft another one. We really REALLY should've kept Cousins. Sigh....water, bridge and all...

Lions are no doubt the team to beat. And the Bears with Caleb will be dangerous...but volatile. People assume Jordan Love is now great after the 2nd half of last season, but that's ignoring how terrible he was the 1st half. If it was legit development, watch out. Vikings have a tough road ahead in what could be the best division in football next year.

The Bears with Warren at the helm look like they are headed in the right direction...

New QB, New Stadium, New Era. Fans there have legit reasons to feel positive, doesnt get much better than that.

I think why this Norris Division is different now is that there could be 3 good teams, not just 2 of the 4.

But hell, all it takes is a key injury or two and a season is sunk. Just look at 23 for the Vikings, so I am always leery prognosticating seasons. Unless you have Mahomes @ QB Wink

I agree Maroon, losing KC 1-2 years early sucks balls. But getting the right QB would go along ways to making the bad medicine go down.
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

I thought this was going to be, "you've gotta marry one, kill one, and "....well..you know

(04-24-2024, 07:54 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: The Bears with Warren at the helm look like they are headed in the right direction...

New QB, New Stadium, New Era. Fans there have legit reasons to feel positive, doesnt get much better than that.

I think why this Norris Division is different now is that there could be 3 good teams, not just 2 of the 4.

But hell, all it takes is a key injury or two and a season is sunk. Just look at 23 for the Vikings, so I am always leery prognosticating seasons. Unless you have Mahomes @ QB Wink

I agree Maroon, losing KC 1-2 years early sucks balls. But getting the right QB would go along ways to making the bad medicine go down.

I don't think Warren is any thing special.  New QB yes but new stadium not so sure.  The Bears are asking tax payers to pony up $2 billion to help pay for it and with the city cutting services to help illegals its far from a sure thing.  New ERA yea didn't we hear that same thing when they drafted Fields? 

The Bears are the Bears not sure they will be relevant in the Norris division.  The Packers will always be hyped as the next big thing in the league but is Love really the guy to do it?

There's one QB listed with a proven track record in the NFL. Otherwise it's a guy who was not very good for nearly half of last season and then got hot. This board was crowing about how trash Love looked when they were 3-6 and he wasn't playing well. As for Williams he has proven as much in the league as any of this drafts QBs.

(04-24-2024, 03:36 PM)bigbone62 Wrote: There's one QB listed with a proven track record in the NFL. Otherwise it's a guy who was not very good for nearly half of last season and then got hot. This board was crowing about how trash Love looked when they were 3-6 and he wasn't playing well. As for Williams he has proven as much in the league as any of this drafts QBs.

I know Love has been officially crowned by the media, but he's still got things to prove to me. Although I did underrate him.

[Image: GMDdBBwWUAAFDPY?format=jpg&name=small]