Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am going to start working on a mobile theme
If you would like to, you can switch to it now. The theme name is Duende and you can change your theme under your User CP.

It is not viking color themed at the moment though I will be working on that in the coming days. Have a look and feel free to comment on the progress here in this thread as I make changes.
Is this thing on?

Where do we change the theme? I was looking on my phone, but dont see a tab or option at the bottom of the page like we had on the old site.

(04-08-2024, 10:11 AM)JimmyinSD Wrote: Where do we change the theme?  I was looking on my phone, but dont see a tab or option at the bottom of the page like we had on the old site.

In your user cp. In the left hand menu click the edit options gear. (Note when you switch themes EVERYTHING is different) 

Is this thing on?

At first glance, mobile theme seems nice. Haven't navigated around in it yet though...

If I change it can I change it back to this theme?

(04-08-2024, 05:47 PM)1VikesFan Wrote: If I change it can I change it back to this theme?

Yes

(04-08-2024, 09:47 AM)Mike Olson Wrote: If you would like to, you can switch to it now. The theme name is Duende and you can change your theme under your User CP.

It is not viking color themed at the moment though I will be working on that in the coming days. Have a look and feel free to comment on the progress here in this thread as I make changes.

I actually like the Duende theme better, thanks Mike.

(04-08-2024, 09:30 PM)1VikesFan Wrote: I actually like the Duende theme better, thanks Mike.

Yep and I will be porting that into VikeFans2 theme eventually
Is this thing on?

I switched to Duende theme today and prefer it. 

Place is coming along nice Mike!

I like the way it looks right now