Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
39 days to circle the drain on all this...
God, we're all going to be qb'd out by 4/25  :p

[Image: seated-man-black-shirt-front-260nw-1737520799.jpg]

For sure, I was already there a week ago. The Draft is always anticipated for me, but its bumped up big time because of the QB factor. 

It's kind of dumb how late they hold it,  not sure why it's so damn late.  They could move it up 2 to 3 weeks and it likely wouldn't change anything.

The NFL wants to be on people's minds for most of the year, that is why they moved the draft back.

I think the NFL gets more attention and engagement on social media between free agency and the draft than it does during the season. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I think the NFL gets more attention and engagement on social media between free agency and the draft than it does during the season. 
It's the time of year when every team has some optimism for a better upcoming season, everyone is tied for first, there have been no losses and there is the hope that your team is going to get that next superstar that is going to put them over the top.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:

It's pretty unique in that way too. I cant think of another pro sport that garners that kind of attention in an off-season period.