Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Jeremiah Big Board 2.0
https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah...nkings-2-0

Three WRs in the top 4. 12 in the top 50. 

I don't know if anyone has watched Ricky Pearsall, but he's quickly becoming one of "my guys." DJ has him at 48. I watched him in Mobile and he reminded me a lot of Adam Thielen, and not just because he's white. The routes, the head fakes, the body language. I'm sure you've all seen "the catch" but it might be the best catch I've ever seen. 

https://youtu.be/qH6Px6HNLcQ?si=cHwmCZqhHT_bQe8M

There are some crazy good WR's coming out this year...The top of that heap looks JJ/Chase level elite. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
 There are some crazy good WR's coming out this year...The top of that heap looks JJ/Chase level elite. 
Also I found it interesting that 7 of his top 20 players are offensive tackles. Any chance we draft one, kick them inside to guard next season, and gives us some insurance if we wanted to move on from Oneill in 2025 when his cap hit balloons to 26 million? Our offensive line is ALWAYS an issue in some regard and lacking talent. If we ended up moving off the 11th pick in a trade down, it would be something to consider 

JC Latham is going to crush souls in the NFL, love that guy. I love Dallas Turner as well.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
JC Latham is going to crush souls in the NFL, love that guy. I love Dallas Turner as well.
That is exactly who I had in mind with my prior post 

Terrion Arnold -- 

Boy, he would look good in Vikings purple too. But I get how they have to prioritize QB or Edge. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Terrion Arnold -- 

Boy, he would look good in Vikings purple too. But I get how they have to prioritize QB or Edge. 
It's a much brighter world where the edge is opposite Hunter and the QB is behind Cousins. Would really be nice to go into the draft not needing QB1 and/or Edge1.

I think we add a vet corner in free agency. With Murphy, Evans, Blackman and Booth all under 26, we could use some experience. 

Hokay, maybe take this guy off the board and remove Texas Tech from schools my kids will consider next year. 

BREAKING: Texas Tech safety Tyler Owens believes flat earthers “have some valid points” per @brentsobleski. “I don’t believe in space” he went on to say.

Sounds like Owens doesn't believe in gravity either, with a 41-inch vertical and a ridiculous 12' 2" broad, which is 1 inch short of the combine record. 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Also I found it interesting that 7 of his top 20 players are offensive tackles. Any chance we draft one, kick them inside to guard next season, and gives us some insurance if we wanted to move on from Oneill in 2025 when his cap hit balloons to 26 million? Our offensive line is ALWAYS an issue in some regard and lacking talent. If we ended up moving off the 11th pick in a trade down, it would be something to consider 
Did a mock the other day and traded 109 130 and 166 for 89 and took Amegadjie.  He could move inside and be good with a ceiling as a starting quality T