Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So is it safe to say Eric Bienemy brought more to the Chiefs?
Quote: @StickyBun said:
Andy Reid is an amazing coach, one of the top 3 in the NFL. Its amazing to me how quickly fans will turn on someone. 

Washington has won 4 games. The Vikings had one of the worst if not THE worst defenses in the NFL last year and won 13 games behind their offense yet KOC got zero credit from some on this board. Fans are gonna fan. 
Jury is still out on KOC. He's done some good things, but he's also done some bad things including hiring the man to run that "worst defense in the NFL last year" when he had never been good anywhere. KOC isn't Andy Reid or above being questioned, so absolutely fans are going to fan.

Andy Reid is an amazing coach, one of the top 3 in the NFL. Its amazing to me how quickly fans will turn on someone. 

Washington has won 4 games. The Vikings had one of the worst if not THE worst defenses in the NFL last year and won 13 games behind their offense yet KOC got zero credit from some on this board. Fans are gonna fan. 
It's like we're not allowed to criticize the guy because you're making a living washing his balls.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@StickyBun said:

It's like we're not allowed to criticize the guy because you're making a living washing his balls.
Whatever, man. All I'm doing is countering the ridiculousness with some perspective. But you crusty fucks live to 'criticize'. 

@comet52 said:
@StickyBun said:

Whatever, man. All I'm doing is countering the ridiculousness with some perspective. But you crusty fucks live to 'criticize'. 
What criticism of KOC have you seen on here or anywhere else that you believe to be ridiculous? Just curious...