Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what's crazy?
That Minnesota still could have won that game. Its insane. That final pass/INT by Mullens.......I mean.....I just can't even. That wobbly, weak ass pathetic duck he threw toward a WIDE OPEN JJ was just beyond for me. With all of the ridiculous shit that Mullens did yesterday, that pass was just f-ing horrible. With all the decimation from injuries, the benching of Evans, the other INTs, etc. and they could have stolen a win. JJ's miraculous first down catch just wasted. The team was GUTTED on that final INT because they could see that he had JJ open. It was right there for the taking. I've never seen KOC more animated and pissed off at the refs as this game. He was lighting them up all game.

The team has heart. The team has grit. The coaches really have performed very well mostly. But the QB play when Cousins went down has been almost entirely brutal, sans a few bright moments. That f-ing pass by Mullens to end the game is like a bitter pill that still leaves a taste in my mouth. F@#$ me. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
That Minnesota still could have won that game. Its insane. That final pass/INT by Mullens.......I mean.....I just can't even. That wobbly, weak ass pathetic duck he threw toward a WIDE OPEN JJ was just beyond for me. With all of the ridiculous shit that Mullens did yesterday, that pass was just f-ing horrible. With all the decimation from injuries, the benching of Evans, the other INTs, etc. and they could have stolen a win. JJ's miraculous first down catch just wasted. The team was GUTTED on that final INT because they could see that he had JJ open. It was right there for the taking. I've never seen KOC more animated and pissed off at the refs as this game. He was lighting them up all game.

The team has heart. The team has grit. The coaches really have performed very well mostly. But the QB play when Cousins went down has been almost entirely brutal, sans a few bright moments. That f-ing pass by Mullens to end the game is like a bitter pill that still leaves a taste in my mouth. F@#$ me. 
Truth.  been watching 50 years and don't remember a play like that.  We win the game if Mullens hand doesnt slip of the ball unfriggeenbelievable 

Team was 4-4 when cousins went down. Team is always the leader in almost/could have wins. SOS. Super Bowl next year starting in April.

When KC went out for the year, best I could do as a fan was wish for some fun moments. Yesterdays game reminded me of the magnificence of JJ - that is a hope for next season. 

Kitties dont impress me in the least - but I'd rather they win the division vs GB or Chi. 

Quote: @"comet52" said:
Look left, Nick.

https://twitter.com/Natejohnson1980/stat...24068?s=20
It's always easy to look back...Mullens was locked in on JJ for sure. 

Not sure Powell would have gotten in for a TD tbh, dont remember how much time was on the clock either.  

The last pass was a joke but what really killed us was the drive prior. Mullens overthrew JJ in the endzone and then we settled for an FG. 

Had we scored the touchdown then all we’d have needed was a FG on the last drive, which we were right in position to at least attempt. It’s Joseph so who knows how that would’ve gone but man. Mullens killed us yesterday (+ refs, + injuries). 

So they pulled me back in with the JJ conversion on 3rd down. And then the INT was so fucking brutal, it liked popped me out of the whole scenario. JJ was OPEN. The ball was almost going end over end like some kicker mishit the football. So gross.

Detroit is weak and exploitable. Green Bay is so fucking mediocre. Vikes win the NFCN next season, never been more confident.