Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White out - White helmets....yay...or nay?
what say you Longshippers?

On white out games.....keep the purple helmets or go white (with SAME color combo / gold, white horn, with black outline

To keep it fair....I wont “tip my hand” but I feel very strongly about my selection......which I will vote later

I won't vote because I think all these theme jerseys are dumb as hell.  Pick a home and away jersey and pant color scheme and if you want to mix it up,  wear the home pants with away jerseys and vice versa,  "special" games,  drag out the old styles and color schemes.  This just seems silly to me for a multi billion dollar industry to have their marketing team bottom feeding like this.  

If anything doesn't this make it more confusing on your offense to not see a familiar helmet and jersey running around on your home field?   Competitive disadvantage?

Just read on another site that despite the marketing pictures of the white helmet,   the team will be wearing their regular purple helmet today.  ???

The pictures I have seen of white helmets with a white horn are ugly as hell.[Image: 9un1aqmeazuv.gif]

We'll see if the 'white out' includes waving the white flag. Got a bad feeling about this game.

If we win, I'll love them.  If not, they should be incinerated in a mid-field bonfire immidately after the the game.Merry Christmas everyone - SKOL!

I thought this was easily the worst marketing campaign last year and thought it was a total flop, so guess for the franchise that ran the Powell led tush push twice in a row it makes sense to repeat the disaster.  Wear PURPLE at home, just a complete joke and and obvious ploy to try to sell more jerseys. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
We'll see if the 'white out' includes waving the white flag. Got a bad feeling about this game.
I feel the exact opposite. I bet on the Vikings only three times this year and this is one of them. Now, I'll probably regret it, because I don't trust Mullens to protect the ball and half our team is hurting. Mullens can single-handedly lose this game for us. So I'm not betting my 401K.

But here's what I like: Jared Goff turns into Jared Gaffe a handful of times every year and Flores defense is exactly the kind of defense he does it against. Vikings 24-13.

I don't really care about these special jersey days. I have takes on normal jerseys I like/dislike but don't get worked up over these one-offs. Most don't look great.

Funny...this wolf walks just like a professional athlete. 

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/17389...78648?s=20