Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA: Take care of your f&^%ing teeth
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mike-williams...32983.html

I don't understand this, but some men, usually older, just let their teeth rot out of their heads. WTF? Brush your teeth and go to the dentist. Is the dentist that scary? Good lord. Horrible dental hygiene causes major heart issues. My Dad was so bad that way. We have a friend down here with a 85 year old Dad and his teeth are just horrid. SMH.

very sad

before my grandfather passed away, my mom asked him, “whats the one thing you would do different in your life?”

His response “Take better care of my teeth”

That is so damn sad and way too young. Absolutely take care of your teeth. There are disparities in care that need to be addressed also.

100% agree on the dental hygiene. However, the article reads more like big corporation trying to get out of liability. There is no way he could have been going to work and performing at an acceptable level (without anyone noticing) with those ailments.
Again not taking anything away from the critical importance of dental hygiene but this is just very suspicious especially when they daid he was able to go to work two weeks after the incident (a ploy to try and establish that…see he was all good after the accident). He gets hit in the head at a construction site and has swellings but we are sure the swellings are from infections from his teeth.
It is also unclear if the worksite injury played a role but they can say with absolute certainty that the infections did. Then they go ahead in crazy lengths to show how bad hygiene can cause inflammation bypassing the obvious.
Just like has been stated already, bad hygiene and high bp are the cause of the inflammation and subsequent death. Being hit on the head while at work which was the immediate cause for action had nothibg to do with his death. 
what is alao suspicious is the fact that no mention is made about the hitlike how tall the building was, how big the object was and what was the object, did he get any physical injury, was he unconscious etc. 
But abcrazy amount of time and effort has been spent on his dental hygiene issues. 

This is just sickening and I hope this is not the last we hear about this.