Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you all feeling about Vikes/Broncos?

I keep waiting for Dobbs to come back to earth
Dont like playing a Payton team
 Dont ever like playing Russ Wilson
No Cousins, JJ, Mattison, Hicks is huge
Not sure we're catching Denver @ home at the right time
National game

Can the Vikes keep the turnover ratio to less than -2??? IF so, I like our chances, despite the above points.

I pick the Vikes.  I think with all the attention on Dobbs we're forgetting about this Flores defense.  I think the Vikes D will hold Denver to 17-20 points, and that will be more than enough for the Vike's offense.  I expect to see Dobbs play better than last week. SKOL! B)

I think we'll play well but Denver finds a way to win. Main reasons being their defense and home field.
I did think we'd win the last two games, just more worried on this one. Hopefully DOBBS has some more magic in him!
Last thing-- It sounds like Mattison is going to play. I can't be the only one who saw that news and wasn't exactly thrilled. I was hoping we'd see a full game of mostly Chandler. I suppose that could still happen even with AM active, but I doubt it. But what do I know anyways ha.

I pick the Vikings, but I hope they get there in time to acclimate to the altitude...and not take Denver lightly.

Wilson still appears to be a shadow of his best years, but the team is getting better...and will likely give us a helluva fight.

We should win this game. Denver is playing much better lately and have a good O line and Russ.  They commit to the run are good at it, and will try to keep it close and let Russ pull it out. 

I keep saying we need to commit to the run, they give up over 150 a game on the ground but have talent in the secondary. 

KOC knows how to find weaknesses in their secondary. if we take care of the football and dont go too pass crazy we win. 

we win  . I watch Denver and bills game. Denver only won because  bills beat themselves.russ averaged like 3.5 yards per pass attempt  russ is a ass so is   sean fuck them both

I'm always worried each week that they'll lose. They aren't playing a juggernaut so again its winnable. Although I despise the POS, Payton will probably have a decent gameplan. 

Sean Butt hole eyes Payton?  Fuck him.