Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our offensive line is elite.
I think if they can give Chandler the majority of carries, you're going to see the run game improved. A little like when we had Dalvin Cook: 2 yard carry, 3 yard carry, 22 yard carry, 1 yard carry, 8 yard carry, etc. He's got burst unlike any other RB on the roster. I just don't think KOC will commit to giving Ty the majority of the run opportunities.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I think if they can give Chandler the majority of carries, you're going to see the run game improved. A little like when we had Dalvin Cook: 2 yard carry, 3 yard carry, 22 yard carry, 1 yard carry, 8 yard carry, etc. He's got burst unlike any other RB on the roster. I just don't think KOC will commit to giving Ty the majority of the run opportunities.
I don't think he'll have much choice in Denver since Mattison is likely in protocol. Chandler needs a big game to convince the coach of what seems obvious to everyone else. 

I did find a clip that shows why he might like Mattison. Yes, this is a very nice blitz pick up, but you also need to have a guy who can see creases on the go and doesn't need to stop and look for one. 

https://twitter.com/WillRagatz/status/17...23847?s=20

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
I hope loading the box doesn’t become the solution to containing Dobbs, stopping our running game, and forcing Dobbs to win with his arm.

Cousins was carrying the offense with the passing game.  Hopefully with the return of Jefferson, Osborn, and a lot of roll outs O’Connell will have answers.
And reverse that and you have Jefferson, Addison, Hock, Osborne in single coverage if they load the box.  Damned if you do and damned if you don't.  Hoping Dobbs continues to bring that balance. 

They've improved but they're inconsistent.