Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins total class act
This makes the injury sting even more, not going to replace this kind of leader and character on and off the field.  He has been the one who has carried this team the last two years, really has stepped up his game big time with KOC and would have been in MVP discussion.  

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/statu...96596?s=20
https://x.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1719348036118196596?s=20

That's what a real one does. He committed to this thing and he takes that seriously. Also heard the weather was really shitty for this and he still came out using that scooter which isn't easy. The guy had a whole whopping day to deal with this mentally and there he is.

If you didn't appreciate this dude before, its never too late to realize. 

I'd be all for letting him come back, and still raising a young'un behind him for a season or two.  I still think that's a very viable plan.

He is a good community dude and his teammates love him

[Image: nZMT01R12CPHI.png]
JR44 Posts: 1,268JarlAugust 2021 Flag

Kirk is 10-41 in his career against teams with winning records, but yeah he is the same QB against all teams  [Image: smiley.png] [Image: smile.png] [Image: sunglasses.png]  And nothing is ever his fault, it is always the defense, the play calling the OL, the league rules for Covid....etc.....etc....  Tired of the same excuses, time to move on.

He may have all the physical skills, but what good is it when he melts against good teams.  Worst clutch QB to play in purple.  In addition, he is probably the most narcissistic, selfish player we have had since Favre.  If he continues to perform poorly this year against good teams, I think they will find a way to move on.  

You bashed him for 2 years and now ya pull a complete 180?

Which is it?

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
I'd be all for letting him come back, and still raising a young'un behind him for a season or two.  I still think that's a very viable plan.
I would have thought so, and I would have supported that scenario too. All bets are off now imo. 

Quote: @"Mattyman" said:
[Image: nZMT01R12CPHI.png]
JR44 Posts: 1,268JarlAugust 2021 Flag

Kirk is 10-41 in his career against teams with winning records, but yeah he is the same QB against all teams  [Image: smiley.png] [Image: smile.png] [Image: sunglasses.png]  And nothing is ever his fault, it is always the defense, the play calling the OL, the league rules for Covid....etc.....etc....  Tired of the same excuses, time to move on.

He may have all the physical skills, but what good is it when he melts against good teams.  Worst clutch QB to play in purple.  In addition, he is probably the most narcissistic, selfish player we have had since Favre.  If he continues to perform poorly this year against good teams, I think they will find a way to move on.  

You bashed him for 2 years and now ya pull a complete 180?

Which is it?
I was not a fan of his at first and he has not been the same player the past two years, so yes in keeping an open mind he won me over and I change my views on him and I am now a huge, huge fan.  He definitely has my admiration and respect.  

Now let's look at the bigger question, can you be a bigger ahole for going back and digging up a 3 year post to try to throw in my face.  Not sure if I should be honored or afraid that you are that obsessed with me.  You need to get some help, most be a pretty petty and angry life you live.