Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Halloween everyone!
[Image: F9wddiNWkAA5Pdi?format=jpg&name=small]

No tricks or treats for the Vikings please. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
I think its going to be pretty sleepy today in Vikingland.*

* Yes, I understand when I've said things like this in the pass, its been Armageddon. 

[Image: giggle-cute-shy-selena-gomez-674xezxt7x077jgx.gif]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

* Yes, I understand when I've said things like this in the pass, its been Armageddon. 

I do too...Not expecting them to do anything but roll with what they got. 

Super sad for Kirko, us and organization but am curious to see what Hall can do. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

Super sad for Kirko, us and organization but am curious to see what Hall can do. 

My expectations are very low for Hall but want to give him a shot.  Its crazy, he get one game that will dictate his entire NFL career.  If he comes out and absolutely blows everyone away, he'll go on to be the starter and then who knows?  If he comes out and absolutely sucks.  He'll likely be done.  Mullens will be the starter and he'll never get another shot. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

My expectations are very low for Hall but want to give him a shot.  Its crazy, he get one game that will dictate his entire NFL career.  If he comes out and absolutely blows everyone away, he'll go on to be the starter and then who knows?  If he comes out and absolutely sucks.  He'll likely be done.  Mullens will be the starter and he'll never get another shot. 
It's a big game for sure but he would still get another shot. Mullens could get hurt the very next week, we don't know. Plus, Hall's still the only QB under contract beyond this season so I think they'll keep him in the fold for at least another year. If he's good enough in practice he'll get a shot eventually. Heinicke didn't get a real shot until his fourth season, for ref.