Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your JJ ETA Estimate
I dont think they dress him till December....

I guess it will depend if they're stacking wins or not. There's obviously no rush if the team is losing games now through mid- November. 

Hammies are touchy.  So easy to re-injure.  Critical to the functioning of a Thoroughbred like JJ, so I am hoping they don't rush him...and frankly the pressure to rush him is less so if we keep winning using a cast of thousands.

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
Hammies are touchy.  So easy to re-injure.  Critical to the functioning of a Thoroughbred like JJ, so I am hoping they don't rush him...and frankly the pressure to rush him is less so if we keep winning using a cast of thousands.
Agree....hammies are the most frustrating injury in sports. Seems like about half get re-tweaked in their attempts to come back. 

But considering what KOC said about JJ maybe needing more than 4 weeks and how they've handled Nailor's hammy, the Vikings might be a little smarter than some about this. 

I dont know how severe his injury was so I cant really say,  the fact the shut him down tells me this was more than a mild irritation,  if he tore his anything like I did mine 20 years ago,  shut him down for the season IMO,  but its really about how it feels to him under full go in/after practice situations,  and tightness at all and its to soon.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I dont know how severe his injury was so I cant really say,  the fact the shut him down tells me this was more than a mild irritation,  if he tore his anything like I did mine 20 years ago,  shut him down for the season IMO,  but its really about how it feels to him under full go in/after practice situations,  and tightness at all and its to soon.
Ive never hurt mu hamstring. Were you able to walk around normal like we see Jefferson on the sidelines?

He is big money so don't rush him back. The best receiver in the league needs to take time. They are playing this smart 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Ive never hurt mu hamstring. Were you able to walk around normal like we see Jefferson on the sidelines?
After a couple weeks yes.  It was a problem when running though.

His eta is 2025 without Cousins if it does end up being an Achilles. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
His eta is 2025 without Cousins if it does end up being an Achilles. 
Lol, he would be back next year.