Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why The Latest GOP Health Care Plan Is The Best One Yet
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/wh...li=BBnb7Kz

I can get on board with this.  Why should my SD ideals be forced on people in CA, MN or other blue states.  If they want cadillac coverage then they can have it.  I am quite certain that SD will likely screw it up, but  they will screw it up in favor of lower payments for the majority,  not the other way.

By the way,  how many knew about the CON laws on the books in some states?   the kind of flies in the face of the ideals that this country was built on. not saying that anti monopoly laws have always been enforced,  but restricting competition for an industry that records record profits.... kinda sounds fishy to me.

The insurance and pharma lobbies are going to have their fingerprints all over the eventual legislation.

Yup...certainly can't cut into profits for something as trivial as the health and well being of our family members

...and it only failed by not even being brought to a vote.

If only the Republican's had control of the House and Senate and The White House.

Sad.

Quote: @"Vikeshrink" said:

If only the Republican's had control of the House and Senate and The White House.

Sad.
The Dems forced obamacare on us.  I think it needs to fail on its own then come up with a new plan.  There is no reason to rescue the Dems from their impending mega failure.

Quote: @"IDVikingfan" said:
@"Vikeshrink" said:

Sad.
The Dems forced obamacare on us.  I think it needs to fail on its own then come up with a new plan.  There is no reason to rescue the Dems from their impending mega failure.
It's not the Dems that need rescuing, it's the US.