Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL
Who can't coach a great roster? Who can't throw a nice pass with time?And here is the best question of all by Vikegirl; Why did it take so long to get Jefferson the ball?  Allen gets 20 targets but the best player on the field gets 13?Too many wasted passes to covered receivers like Osborn and TJ.
Who would you throw the ball to, covered receivers like Osborn and TJ or a covered JJ?This team needs to be more like the Air-Coryel Chargers and less like the Zimmer Vikings. Like instead of run, run, pass, punt,  more like pass, pass, pass, first down.

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
@Bullazin said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
Listen.....this team is suffering big time on D and the O-line. Same thing as last year. Cousins is getting PTSD from getting hit so much, you can see it in his play and when he comes to the sideline to argue with KOC. Flores can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit. Packers and Lions win. KOC's play calling has me really shaking my head sometimes for the first time. I see a real lack of confidence and in this game, desperation. 

Time to blow it up. The 'competitive rebuild' didn't work. 
Start with Kwesi...
we are going to hire an new gm every year?  
Why? I just want a competent one that shows he doesn't need to grow into the job for 3 years before he makes a move that looks like he knows where the scouting office is, or understands the principles of negotiating a deal in the NFL.
There’s only really 2 options:  The guy who has never had the job and needs
to grow into it, and the guy who has experience but was fired because things
didn’t go well.  I guess there’s maybe a
fuzzy area where you could have a guy who’s been around for forever and never
gotten a chance.

Quote: @FLVike said:
Who can't coach a great roster? Who can't throw a nice pass with time?And here is the best question of all by Vikegirl; Why did it take so long to get Jefferson the ball?  Allen gets 20 targets but the best player on the field gets 13?Too many wasted passes to covered receivers like Osborn and TJ.
Who would you throw the ball to, covered receivers like Osborn and TJ or a covered JJ?This team needs to be more like the Air-Coryel Chargers and less like the Zimmer Vikings. Like instead of run, run, pass, punt,  more like pass, pass, pass, first down.

They lead the league in pass vs run,  the ratio is really out of whack,   its the type of runs and the situation that is very concerning,  2nd week in a row we try power run behind the weakest IOL we've ever had,  just plain dumb.  The run game was actually pretty good yesterday 134 yards and AM had about 95 of those.   Take away the sack yardage and the dumb ass couple up the gut that got destroyed and it was a pretty good run day.

Quote: @medaille said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@Bullazin said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
Listen.....this team is suffering big time on D and the O-line. Same thing as last year. Cousins is getting PTSD from getting hit so much, you can see it in his play and when he comes to the sideline to argue with KOC. Flores can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit. Packers and Lions win. KOC's play calling has me really shaking my head sometimes for the first time. I see a real lack of confidence and in this game, desperation. 

Time to blow it up. The 'competitive rebuild' didn't work. 
Start with Kwesi...
we are going to hire an new gm every year?  
Why? I just want a competent one that shows he doesn't need to grow into the job for 3 years before he makes a move that looks like he knows where the scouting office is, or understands the principles of negotiating a deal in the NFL.
There’s only really 2 options:  The guy who has never had the job and needs
to grow into it, and the guy who has experience but was fired because things
didn’t go well.  I guess there’s maybe a
fuzzy area where you could have a guy who’s been around for forever and never
gotten a chance.
A lot more options and nuance than that. What organizations and management trees did he gain experience? Were the organizations he worked for holding him back or vice versa based on years present and immediate years before and after employment? Was he in a job that required judgement calls or was it task oriented? Was he given to authority to give meaningful  decision making input in terms of personnel? What was his NFL coaching networking skills?

I could go on...Most importantly is figuring out what makes for the best scouting departments, and building an identity. Kwesi strikes me as a guy handed the keys 5-10 years too soon especially coming out of that craptastic organization in Cleveland, and working for Baalke in SF did him no favors.  

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
@Kentis said:
I’m pretty sure I didn’t have this as 1 of our 4 wins this season, shrugs…  Wink B)  
Who ya got as wins?  Maybe Bears?
Who knows now, first matchup could be shaping up for an 0-5 showdown, yuck!  Confused