Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradbury OUT tomorrow, Davenport QUESTIONABLE
Ok. 

Bradbury will be week to week all season with that back.  They should just put him on IR and end his season.

Quote: @"Greylock" said:
Bradbury will be week to week all season with that back.  They should just put him on IR and end his season.
at the very least,  IR with a designation to return if they can get him figured out,  but wasting a roster spot on a guy that is only marginally better than his back up when its likely a week to week thing and very easy to aggravate is dumb IMO.  

I'm not convinced Bradbury is just marginally better than Schlottman???

The Eagles have ruled out three starters: running back Kenneth Gainwell (ribs), cornerback James Bradberry (concussion) and safety Reed Blankenship (ribs). Defensive tackle Fletcher Cox (ribs) is questionable. 
They'll also be without starting linebacker Nakobe Dean, who was placed on injured reserve this week.

Kwesi better change his algorithm on player injury history, seriously wtf…

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I'm not convinced Bradbury is just marginally better than Schlottman???
I think Bradbury is better at run blocking, but I've been mildly impressed with Schlottmann's pass blocking. He'll get a big test tomorrow. 

If the back injury was exacerbated by the car accident, it could be a lingering thing. Who knows. Might have to scout centers in the next draft