@"Bullazin" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Former Viking center John Sullivan weighs in....

https://twitter.com/Krauserrific/status/...31138?s=20
Nice to see Sullivan weighing in and defending Bradbury.
He's another guy who couldn't anchor, so not surprised to hear him trying to defend Bradbury
Did you watch the film?  Sullivan was first team all pro in 2012 and was a damn good center.  Love that you are here and contribute so much, but you are so over the top negative on stuff you disagree with.  
I watched probably 90% of the games Sully ever played in. I'm a Notre Dame fan and watched every snap he played in college and while he was on the Vikings. He was a decent, undersized center who struggled to anchor against bigger bodies. His body didn't hold up and injuries forced his exit from the Vikings and eventually out of the league. So no, I'm not being over the top negative and find his defending of Bradbury getting "thrown out of the club" amusing. 
Personally I will go with the opinion of a former NFL center over The Longship's wanna be GM.
Fuck off. Talk about an uncalled for shot. You are the typical dweller on here that if it ain't all fluffy purple clouds all the time in Vikings land you pipe up from the peanut gallery and try to sabotage the conversation with bullshit like this. 
this is what we are talking about. it doesnt have to be all positive and rays of sunshine, but lets get serious, when you continuously harp on the the GM and how hes an idiot, you come off as a wannabe. Shouldnt we all have fun here and not pretend we know more than Pro’s and scouts?  
I don't agree with the direction of the franchise, our current path, or the people we've hired. I didn't agree with the firing of Rick Spielman. I don't believe in the competitive rebuild model and I provide facts and logic to back up my arguments. There's just a faction on here that when or if you disagree with anything related to this team, will jump on you because they don't want to hear it even if it's the truth smacking them in the face. And let's not pretend scouts or "pro's" know more then anybody else. There's changeover for failure in this league every year. If they all knew "what they were doing" they'd all have lifetime deals. It's the equivelant of saying the dunce in the White House "must know what he's doing because he was hired and has the job" without questioning. It's blind homerism, and that's fine if that's your thing. It's not mine. 
I feel ya supafreak, I was an ardent supporter of Spelly right to the end and recommended not throwing the baby out with the bathwater.  But in hindsight I understand that when your GM and HC don't talk for weeks then it is up to the GM to change that or fire the coach that he hired.  
Speaking of Rick, I listen to NFL Radio regularly during the week. They had a caller yesterday on the evening show asking about the Vikings and when Pat Kirwin (former NFL GM) would consider them "legitimate" for this upcoming season. Kirwin's response was that he could not believe with Aaron Rodgers finally gone, why the Vikings were not "all-in" on this season and allowed so many veterans and key pieces to leave. He thought losing Dalvin Cook was a huge loss and that we had problems on our interior offensive line and defensive line. At one point Kirwin goes, "let me ask you something...do you think this would be the case if Rick Spielman was still running things....the answer is HELL NO and he would have been all in on the season." He basically though we were handing the division to the Lions on a silver platter. 

I know that will probably offend the senses of the sensitive few on here, but I'm just passing along information. 
Nonsense. Rick isn't that stupid. 

Look, you can't keep paying declining players huge sums of money into their middle 30s. But I don't see the moves Kwesi made as particularly wise or astute either. They're just moves every GM in the NFL would've made. 
I think at minimum he would have found a way to keep Cook 
Among the players we let go--Z, Thielen, Kendricks, ISJ and Peterson--Cook is the only one that is up for debate. But he was making nearly $13M per, coming off shoulder surgery and a somewhat substandard season (led the NFL in carries for loss or no gain). I think Rick would've done the same thing. 

This team will be one of the better teams in the NFL in 2023. I don't think you could say that if we had Peterson instead of Murphy, Kendricks instead of IPJ or Asamoah, Thielen instead of Addison, Z instead of Davenport, ISJ instead of TJH. What's more, we go into next season with an absurd amount of cap space to continue to add pieces. 

That Kwesi has been able to rebuild a good part of the roster while keeping this team in contention is pretty remarkable if you ask me. 

Encouraging PFF grade for Brandel. At the very least Ingram may have some competition if he doesn't improve. 

https://twitter.com/Krauserrific/status/...26853?s=20