Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chandler red zone run
Nice clip of Ty Chandler running to the end zone. Bullard has a nice rush. Smokes Brandel. Josh Oliver with a really nice block on Davenport. 

https://twitter.com/vikesinsider/status/...44384?s=20

I have zero worries about the Viking's RB room. None. TE Oliver is going to be a NICE addition on offense. Addison got a little humbled with the bonehead speeding ticket, is keeping his head down and he'll be WR2 sooner rather than later. 

Worries: the defense (surprise) and the offensive line. Can't let Kirk get hit so many fucking times.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I have zero worries about the Viking's RB room. None. TE Oliver is going to be a NICE addition on offense. Addison got a little humbled with the bonehead speeding ticket, is keeping his head down and he'll be WR2 sooner rather than later. 

Worries: the defense (surprise) and the offensive line. Can't let Kirk get hit so many fucking times.
You must have watched Netflix too...

It really brings it home what a brutal sport this is and the beating Kirko takes. 

They have to get stouter in pass pro. F'ck, it cost them a home playoff win vs Gmen in 23. They damn near pulled it out again in spite of a _onatell _efense. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:

In a weird way that speeding ticket might have been the best thing to ever happen to Addison. It was a no-consequence wake up call. Hopefully.