Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kicks When It Counted

Now lets do the misses….or maybe not. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Now lets do the misses….or maybe not. 
that what is crazy, the guy can hit a clutch game winner,  but cant remember to focus on the most routine kicks?  somewhere I have to begin to wonder WTF,  a few million a year isnt enough to keep your focus for 4 hours once a week for 5 months?

Perhaps one century an opposing kicker will miss a 27 yard kick at the end of a game for us to win.

Quote: @FLVike said:
Perhaps one century an opposing kicker will miss a 27 yard kick at the end of a game for us to win.
If you're a Viking fan, you know the gods would never allow that. If you needed proof this organization is cursed, look no further than field goals against. 

The Vikings are #1 in NFL history in field goal percentage by the opposition. And if I remember right, its by a decent amount too. In other words, kickers rarely miss against us. 

Now, there's no bad strategy behind that, no coaching miscue, or lack of talent to explain away this utterly bizarre factoid. It's just pure, unadulterated SHIT luck. And the Vikings lead the league in it. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@FLVike said:
If you're a Viking fan, you know the gods would never allow that. If you needed proof this organization is cursed, look no further than field goals against. 

The Vikings are #1 in NFL history in field goal percentage by the opposition. And if I remember right, its by a decent amount too. In other words, kickers rarely miss against us. 

Now, there's no bad strategy behind that, no coaching miscue, or lack of talent to explain away this utterly bizarre factoid. It's just pure, unadulterated SHIT luck. And the Vikings lead the league in it. 
Which is crazy considering the amount of blocked kicks we had back in the day.

The gods are making us pay back for blocking all those kicks. Sad