Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacqueline roy dt from lsu
Off all the "Sleepers" we drafted, Jacqueline would definitely be on my All Sleeper Team. 

Probably my favorite pick of our draft. Best value anyway. I had three tiers of 5-techs. Bresee if we took one in the 1st, Zaach Pickens in the 3rd and Roy just below him. Interesting that his comp is Dalvin Tomlinson. 

Our DB coach Daronte  Jones was the defensive coordinator at LSU in 2021, should have the scoop on these guys…

I don't think anyone is going to give Jaquelin shit about his name now, but he probably has a tough skin. He has size and power. LFG 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
I don't think anyone is going to give Jaquelin shit about his name now, but he probably has a tough skin. He has size and power. LFG 
I hear a lot of people pronouncing it JACK-u-lun, but I think it's pronounced Ja-KWAY-lun. I just keep wanting to pronounce is last name Wah, as in Patrick. :-)

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
I hear a lot of people pronouncing it JACK-u-lun, but I think it's pronounced Ja-KWAY-lun. I just keep wanting to pronounce is last name Wah, as in Patrick. :-)
I am hearing Jack-Qwell-Un and Ja-Qwell-Un. I am sure he will let people know. Haha on the last name. 

I was just going to call him Francis  =)