Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what football should feel like...
So I'm up at 430 lighting the smoker for a family tailgate party and as I step outside....fall slaps me in the face

( don't get giddy Barr.... it was a metaphor Smile )

The cool crisp autumn air is whisked along by a northwest wind that can only mean one thing...summer is coming to an end and that signals the start of the best time of year.

Scenic drives with the explosive changes of nature's color

Many a day spent out in nature hunting and fishing or just trying to capture it's beauty in picture

Or spending Sundays with friends and family twisting in anticipation for every play and then rehashing the great ones as we try to forget the not so great.

Regardless of the outcome today,  how can we lose?  It football season!

SKOL brothers and sisters!
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Great attitude, enjoy your day.

I woke up about the same time (could not sleep) my daughter still awake so made a run to Jack in the Box and went outside and thought OMG this is outstanding.  Love the feel of Autumn air in the morning.

Jimmy, enjoy your day! IT's a gorgeous fall day here in the Twin Cities. I am definitely going to get outside and enjoy it. My lab's are jumping of the walls for a walk in some brisk, cooler air with no humidity! 

Hope the Vikings can pull a win out today...

In other words, summer's over and it's all downhill (weather-wise) from here.  Wheee.

Minnesota actually has 6 seasons: Spring, summer, fall, winter, winter, and winter.

Never let bad football ruin a good meal, I always say!  B)

Quote: @RS Express said:
In other words, summer's over and it's all downhill (weather-wise) from here.  Wheee.

Minnesota actually has 6 seasons: Spring, summer, fall, winter, winter, and winter.
All depends on how you view the world you choose to live in.   I love winter as much as summer.

After the game I hit some dirt river trails on my fat bike (bicycle) along the red river with my dog.  Sunny day with temps in the low 60s, but the air is crisp; my pup loved it too.  I agree, Jimmy, it was a beautiful fall day.