Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
View from Pittsburgh
"To win, the Vikings must…
Diggs in. He became the first player in NFL history last year to have 13 catches in back-to-back games.
Mark X(avier) on Brown. The All-Pro receiver was targeted 11 times in Cleveland and caught all 11, a remarkable feat for a player."

Go here for the complete article from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/09/14/gerry-dulac-scouting-report-steelers-vikings-week-2-nfl/stories/201709170043

Good read Thanks for posting!

Pretty good take...

Look, winning road games is tough and the Steelers are like 6/2 at home for a while now. If we can steal a couple road games, stay healthy, win more at home than we lose? Well, the math should holdup.

I'm just not sure this is one of those road games that I'd earmark as a win. Not to say we cant, but I gave the pts, took the Steelers this week. 

Now that's some good company.

Since 2014, the only defensive end with more sacks than Griffen (31½) is Houston’s J.J. Watt (39½ ).

This writer seems to like the Vikings better then our local writers. 

I think we can beat the Steelers, as XR should be a better corner than the Browns could provide, and ol' Ben ain't what he was.

This is an exciting matchup against a consistent playoff team, as well as another top-flight QB.