Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Kirk Cousins should be sitting out today
So ISj is dressing today?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
We dont have a shot at the #2 seed correct? 

If thats the case I would not be putting my big knockers out there today - no way. 
We have to win and the 49ers have to lose to the Cards. Don't quote me on this, but I also think the Cowboys and Eagles have to lose. I could see the Eagles losing to the Giants, but the Commies are starting Sam Howell against the Cowboys, so that seems unlikely. 

Be funny, fitting and just like the Vikings to blow the Bears game, then watch as everything else falls into place for the #2 seed.  :p
I saw that too about the Iggs and gurls, but that makes no sense.  Each division gets 1 spot in the top 4,   so as long as we win and niners lose we are 1 game up on them and the #2 would be ours wouldn't it?  We are both currently 12-4 and the the bucs are a non topic,  so how could Philly and Dallas factor in since only 1 of those 2 can have a top 4 spot?
I dunno. I keep seeing conflicting scenarios. I agree that it doesn't make much sense for the Eagles and Cowboys to factor in. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
We dont have a shot at the #2 seed correct? 

If thats the case I would not be putting my big knockers out there today - no way. 
We have to win and the 49ers have to lose to the Cards. Don't quote me on this, but I also think the Cowboys and Eagles have to lose. I could see the Eagles losing to the Giants, but the Commies are starting Sam Howell against the Cowboys, so that seems unlikely. 

Be funny, fitting and just like the Vikings to blow the Bears game, then watch as everything else falls into place for the #2 seed.  :p
I saw that too about the Iggs and gurls, but that makes no sense.  Each division gets 1 spot in the top 4,   so as long as we win and niners lose we are 1 game up on them and the #2 would be ours wouldn't it?  We are both currently 12-4 and the the bucs are a non topic,  so how could Philly and Dallas factor in since only 1 of those 2 can have a top 4 spot?
I dunno. I keep seeing conflicting scenarios. I agree that it doesn't make much sense for the Eagles and Cowboys to factor in. 
I see now that if the niners win,  iggs lose,  then niners get #1 and iggs would have #2,  but its still really only 2 things need to happen for the Vikes to get the 2 and thats a win over the bears and the niners losing to the cards.  Still dont see how Dallas factors in.

Vikes will be either #2 or #3. If they win and the Niners lose they are #2. If Niners win they are #2 regardless what the Vikes do. 

Eagles win they are #1. If the Eagles lose and Cowboys win the 'Boys win the NFCE. For the Cowboys to get top seed I believe the Eagles and Niners must lose. If Cowboys win NFCE but the Niners win the Niners would be #1, Cowboys #2, Vikes #3

Think I have that all straight...yikes 

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Vikes will be either #2 or #3. If they win and the Niners lose they are #2. If Niners win they are #2 regardless what the Vikes do. 

Eagles win they are #1. If the Eagles lose and Cowboys win the 'Boys win the NFCE. For the Cowboys to get top seed I believe the Eagles and Niners must lose. If Cowboys win NFCE but the Niners win the Niners would be #1, Cowboys #2, Vikes #3

Think I have that all straight...yikes 
Looks rights,  like MB said though,   some sites are making it look like minny needs a lot of help to get the #2 and its really not that complicated. 

This totally feels like a preseason game. Hoping for no more injuries 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
This totally feels like a preseason game. Hoping for no more injuries 
I'm recording it and going to watch it later...

Next week hopefully @ USB for wildcard weekend.