Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CFB Playoffs
I always cheer for Big 10 schools in bowl games. Fun game to watch. Big Blue made too many mistakes to advance. Nice job by the Frogs, good luck in your next game!

Yikes, bad call by officials on Michigan's last offensive play. Sure looked like targeting to me by the Frogs against MI's WR Loveland.

The refs were awful this game. Oh well game over Michigan.

Ugh.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
Yikes, bad call by officials on Michigan's last offensive play. Sure looked like targeting to me by the Frogs against MI's WR Loveland.
It was targeting, 100%. If that's not targeting, there's never been targeting in college football.

I didnt get to see TCU/Michigan, but I did get to watch Dawgs vs Buckeyes...

Hell of a game, Buckeyes have some serious, serious talent and I am drooling for Stroud in purple. They should've/could have knocked Georgia out of this race. 

Both games were lost with questionable coaching decisions.  Michigan had a great first drive, have to come away with points, from the 2 was too far to go for it and then he compounded the decision with a goofy trick play that had absolutely no chance of working instead of going with the strength of the offense.  Ohio State was in great position to win the game when they got down to the 30, have no idea how you run the ball there.  Felt bad for them, they played a great game and could have easily won.  Stroud looks like a NFL QB to me, not sure how some mocks have Young over him.  

Another observation after watching some of these games...

Whatever happened to defense?

How do you stop some of these receivers from getting into space and just making catch after catch for big chunk yards?

Its impossible now w/out a flag...