Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders bench Carr
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I think the Raiders have seen the QB market. The Wilsons, Mac Jones, Lance, Fields, even Tua now. Also the Panthers, Saints, Colts, etc., etc. A ton of teams desperate for a QB who might just send them a truck full of picks. 

But I'm the Raiders, I have the be thinking about what Washington did with Kirk Cousins. Everyone thinks we'll get rid of our fully capable QB, dump salary and draft the next superstar. Idiots. How's Dwayne Haskins working out? 
...add Malik Willis to the list...

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/statu...77540?s=20&t=P3Au9mqCwRzOOJiG4Lm3BA

This guy has been on a milk carton.....Cleveland, I guess:

[Image: 1372996568.jpeg]

Going to be interesting to see what plays out with Davonte Adams now, who signed with the Raiders because of Carr and their friendship. Does he become disgruntled and ask to be traded? 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
Going to be interesting to see what plays out with Davonte Adams now, who signed with the Raiders because of Carr and their friendship. Does he become disgruntled and ask to be traded? 
Yup, you don't piss off the big money players by taking away any chance of production.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Riiiiight. Or....

"His $32.9 million salary for next year and $7.5 million of his 2024 salary would be fully guaranteed should he be injured."
Oh I know it's total bullshit, it's actually absolutely ridiculous and more of a distraction to put this out there.

I hope Carr doesn't waive his no trade clause

They have to decide on his fate like within 3 days after the SuperBowl, he’ll likely get cut Imo…