Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chandon Sullivan fined

Lol thats one Id chip in on to pay. F those refs. 

It wasn't so much about removing his helmet,  its the fact that he chucked it about 25 yards out onto the field.  The refs sucked,  but he can't react like that,   15 yards in a close game could have cost this team the 2 seed.  Gotta be smarter. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
It wasn't so much about removing his helmet,  its the fact that he chucked it about 25 yards out onto the field.  The refs sucked,  but he can't react like that,   15 yards in a close game could have cost this team the 2 seed.  Gotta be smarter. 
I get that but the refs gotta be smarter too. Instead of correcting a wrong, they doubled down on it. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I get that but the refs gotta be smarter too. Instead of correcting a wrong, they doubled down on it. 
Two wrongs don't make a right,  if they overlooked his temper tantrum,  then the next time somebody felt wronged they would think they should be allowed to show their displeasure in a similar manner.  The flag was the right thing,  the refs calling back the TD wasn't,  not ejecting Gilmore for targeting JJ wasn't,  honestly I am surprised that they stuck with calling Ryan's sneak short since it was so loud I know that nobody could hear a whistle,  but by watching the side judges running out onto the field to spot the ball before the second effort you could tell the play had been ruled done.  Anyway bad call, correct penalty. 

Anyone know if Gilmore was fined?

Edit: Quick Search and yes, $15000 and change.

I don't blame Sullivan   but yes it could have cost the game  but he is human  and  the refs were   wrong

He should be fined for his play today…  :o