Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB Kalon Barnes

dude is fast. 

The team needs secondary help and he most likely can play 15 yards off receivers as well as anybody.  Hopefully with that speed he can close fast and limit YAC.

Guy that fast but can't make the 53 man roster tells me he might be directionally challenged.

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
Guy that fast but can't make the 53 man roster tells me he might be directionally challenged.
That was my though,  I dont care about straight line speed,  whats his cone and short distance times look like?  And does he have any ball skills,  we've had DBs that could run with amy receiver in the game,  but could never make a play on the ball.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
That was my though,  I dont care about straight line speed,  whats his cone and short distance times look like?  And does he have any ball skills,  we've had DBs that could run with amy receiver in the game,  but could never make a play on the ball.
shit…  :/ 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:

well then... i guess we know why he was on a practice squad and not a roster.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:

well then... i guess we know why he was on a practice squad and not a roster.
I always view the practice squad players as like shopping a ding and dent aisle,  you know something is gonna be fucked,  you just hope its only cosmetic and what you actually bought is something you can still work with.