Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ed Ingram - ESPN - Biggest Flaw as Playoffs Approach
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Big Ed's arrow is pointing up....

https://twitter.com/SeanBormanNFL/status...19809?s=20&t=k1mwK5VqgJEZCRuQs6KlUA
Not sure about that. Let's see if he can string a few games together first. Rooting for the young guy.
Agree. He's got a long way to go and is very likely going to have a few more bad games this year. But I think RG is his spot to lose next season.

The reason I say that is that there has been some talk among fans that IOL should be a target for us at the top of next year's draft. And I can't even fathom the reasoning behind that. 
Agree...Don't be surprised if that young man doesn't show up at next year's training camp, bigger and stronger.  And has a year of experience under his belt.  We shouldn't consider him a loss for another year or so.

Not sure how much is Eds faults but there were several of those run plays where he makes the initial block,  a powerful block,   but doesn't stick with it and his man recovers and makes the play.  Part of that was on the RB for fucking around and not hitting the hole,   but part is on Ed for not finishing out until the whistle,  in his defense once his man was blown out of the hole he was looking for somebody else to move on to and wasn't just standing around with his thumb up his ass,  but it was still his primary assignment that ended up making the play.